Saturday, December 20, 2008

Facebook

It's been a year since I started a Facebook profile, it was okay, I didn't post much. I was probably too paranoid to post personal things on the web. As they say, whatever you put on the web will last FOREVER. Besides, a year ago, I didn't really find many people in my searches.

Just recently, I was proven wrong. Facebook is wonderful, there are so many names and faces, it was such a great memory jogger, made me daydream of all the fun stories of the past! I really should be doing my Christmas cards, but I've been looking through site for the past hour. So nice to see what everyone else is up to. Made me realize how much I live in a little bubble, not keeping in touch with anyone for over 10 years!

Ok, ok, I'll have more time to post pictures and stories. I also have to add more friends, I don't have many. That's okay.

Time to work on something productive (that does not involve going online).

No comments: