Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fantasy Football ups and downs

Last week, week 12, I won big time on my family league and lost even more bigger on my office league.

In my family league, I destroyed my lowly opponent, Giants "Jeff" Sucks, with huge points from Randy Moss and Drew Brees. I had Michael "4 TD" Turner on the bench, but I like to keep it close. It's all about sportsmanship. Now I'm in 2nd and clinched the playoffs, YEAH!

Speaking about Drew Brees, in my office league, I was playing an opponent that had him and I had Green Bay's defense. Oh boy, was I hoping for some interceptions-to-TDs, but that never happened. Imagine, that would be a 10 pt swing - 2 pts for the int, 6 pts for the TD, and minus 2 from my opponent's QB for throwing the int! GB usually has at least 1 of those in a game, but their typical 15+ pt defense got me minus 1 last Monday Night! I probably would've lost anyway, I had Jacobs and Plaxico playing on my roster....two big donuts 00! Now I'm still in 4th, but with lot's of vultures underneath, 1 and 2 games below, waiting for another loss. Let's hope for 2 more wins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lego mindstorm.. nicee....