We made great time driving to Audra's parents, it's nice having few cars (and esp trucks) on the road.
I've decided to report to work Friday after Thanksgiving. I have to save leave for vacation in March and according to my calculations, I cannot take anymore days off between now and the end of March. None, nada, zip! Anything more will have to be LWOP! I thought, that's okay, no big deal, so what, I don't get paid for one day. Good thing I did another calculation on how much I make a day...and boy is it worth it driving back 3 hrs each way to go to work Friday! So that's what I'll do, drive home Friday morning to report to work (I actually have some pressing things to do) and then drive back Sat morning to be back with the family. I hope to put up Christmas lights and surprise the kids Friday night.
Have to load my teams for 3 games Thanksgiving Day....I love football!
Tired now, must sleep and save some energy to eat tomorrow!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment